Search

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2017

TOP 5 TRENDS I HATE

My favourite things about fashion that it give new cool ideas for outfit, beauty ideas e.t.c. Although I like most of trends, here ara always a few I don't understand. So it's my top of trends you won't see on me. By the way, what your unfavourite one from recent trends? 
My first trend that I hate is slips over t-shirt (or even over sport jacket as I saw on Kim K). First I've seen it the last year on new photos on Kendal's Jenner new paparazzi photos, I thought she was hurry so that's why she wears it, but a few days later turned out it was a trend and almost all people who love fashion started to wear it.
Officially it's my most hated trend 2016 by me. 
Actually, it was popular in 90's yet too, but them women used to wear real dresses insteed slips, it's pretty okay as for 90's, but still not very stylish.
Too distressed jeans. To be honest I love distressed jeans, when it's not big holes on knees or a few little ones, they are really cool, but I really think it's too much whe holes are huge and show like almost all legs. 
It looks not good even not on perfect legs as on the photo below. I saw jeans like this on a woman which knees definetely aren't the best part of her body and when you have such a big accent on it, it looks at least strange. I'm 100% sure it will be look awful on me.
Thanks to this universe not many people were wearing this trend, but it's still trend - flufy nails. I mean very fluffy nails. It's remind me of chicken's fluffy paws hehe.
Merch. I mean merch for fans. It's a point of it. When fans wears clothes with their favourite famous singers, groups e.t.c. It was awkward when 90% of famous fashion bloggers wore sweaters with Justin Bieber and Guns N' Roses this year. Btw, I'm big fan of GNR but still haven't that famous t-shirt ''every fashionable girl'' has, although I has with Avril Lavigne, Nirvana and The Rolling Stones, because I love their music, that's my point of it. 
I had with One Direction (I got it as a present), but I never wore it, because it's weird for me to wear it.
I should say that my 76 years old grandma has a t-shirt with Pink (she has no idea who and what is it) and it looks really funny and strange on her hehe, the same as some t-shirts with Disney stars on 40 years old women I saw in my city.
Long sleeves. It's very comfy and warm, but looks just like somebody who wears it just really loved a sweater / jacket / coat but didn't found a right size.
I love long sleeves for home and when it's cold, it helps. If it cold outside better wear mittens.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I know what you mean with these! The band t shirts and the slip dress over a shirt trends are my most hated as well haha... I just don't get why they were a thing haha

    franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a slip over a tshirt here yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with some of these trends! Jeans that pretty much look like they've been in a blender is a nono from me. I like ripped jeans but not to the extent where half of both my legs are showing and I might as well be wearing shorts. As for the fluffy nails, I also don't find these appealing.

    Alexis xoxo | www.alexisanneofficial.com

    Instagram: @lexxianne

    Twitter: @AlexisAnneBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the nailtrend is horrible. :D
    seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flufy nails?? I've never seen this trend before and I think it must be really uncomfortable!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluffy nails look so awkward to me. :D I obviously can't do that as I use hands to eat

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...