Hey guys! That's April 1st and that means 2 things. First, probably you was fooled a few times today and that's a new month. And as I promised I will be more active in blogging and in important things I need to be really active.
Although I've got new problems like turned out that in my student book a mistake. Big mistake I was believing all 4 years. There wrote I should study to 30.06.17, but right date is 30.06.18. Yes, 1 year more of studying... Well, I'm shocked, but there are positive things about it.
And second problem is that family of my sister moved out to us and will be live here untill their rehab will be done. It's really hard to live with little kid that want to be all the time and do your own businesses in this time.
Just wanted to talk about some awkward siduations that happen to me somitimes. Tell me if you had a similar experiece.
- When you're already ready and dressed up to take photos outside, but it starts rainingsnowingstorming, and pretty and stylish you just stay home.
- When you ask people to take photos of your for a blog but hey do only one and turns out that's bad photo. Or blurry. Or both.
- When a few weeks you have no idea what to write.
- When you did everything a company asked you, but they didn't give anything in return.
- When you bring your camera, but not SD-card.
- ...or battery.
- When you found a great place to take photos, but there are million people who are staring at you while you do it.
- When you know about what you want to write about in a new post, but had no idea how to start the post.
- When you had no ''photographer'', so you take a tripod to take photos but forget remote to the camera.
- When you decided to be more active in blogging, but suddenly your life decided other plans for you.