What to do exept taking selfies when you're waiting for your dentist in his cabinet?;)
Yesterday I felt a little awkward when I went back home from my dentist. Hehe. In front of me were a woman with a boy and that boy looked at me and said ''look this is woman is so short''. I was confused because his mother was around my height and woman that walked around me way shorter than me. But he was 100% pointing on me. Yeah, it's comfusing. And I'm not that even too short to scream about. My height is around 159 cm. that is around 5.2 ft. Just 5 cm less than the middle height in Europe and in America (164 cm.).
Btw, that's happened 3rd or 4th time with me - when kids say I'm very short. The last time before this one a really short kid just went close to me and asked why I'm so short. I just answered that actually I'm normal. I was with my dad and he was very angry at that child and was confused and suprised even more than me haha.
It's strange, cause when I was a child, my sister seemed really tall to me, although now she's just 3 cm. taller than me, so I had no idea why I seem short to little kids:D Any way, it inspired me to this post.
- Jeans are always long. Mostly, very long. I'm so lucky to have my grandmother that does from pants I buy pants of my size. But that doesn't work with all pants if there is a print or something pretty on bottom.
- And tops often look on me as dresses. That awkward situation when you like a sweater but it will be looks as knited dress on you.
- Tall people talk about your height too often. Just some of them. That's annoying and really dumb.
- You always need a chair to get something from high shelves. If it doesn't help you need a table hehe.
- Often on photos legs look super short, so there is only way to take photos - from bottom, but there is other problem that from bottom face doesn't look as good as from top.
- Some clothes you like, don't suit to your height. Like my favoutrite long cardigans and even when I have very long hair (like now).
- It feels like you're forever child.
- It feels super awkward when around you only tall people, as I said it feels like you're still child or something wrong with you. Especially if it's tall women.
- Some people think that height of models are only right height and to be short is a bad thing. I feel very awkward with them. Good that those people in past and I'm already clever enough now to be friends with people who care about such things like height. I find them strange.
- Hard to find shoes. I have size 35, but wear only always size 36 cause my size hard to find.